We are excited to now offer those that missed the Livestream event access to the sessions via a post event purchasable recording.
Livestream event featuring acclaimed UK based sports dietitian and Author Renee McGregor. The livestream event is designed to explore the what, how, and scientific whys of fuelling for the endurance athlete.
During this 3 hour Livestream acclaimed clinical practitioner Renee McGregor will cover the following 4 topics:
- Session 1: What do we mean by The endurance athlete?
- Session 2: Common myths – lighter makes you faster; fat adaptation
- Session 3: Should we treat male and female athletes the same?
- Session 4: Common pitfalls – REDs and the consequences
On-demand access to a recording of the livestream is available shortly after the event for those that want watch again or missed the event.
- Pdfs of slides
- A recorded copy of the Livestream
Webinar is ideal for:
- Coaches (all levels: junior to elite)
- Athletes (all levels-especially endurance athletes: runners, triathletes, rowers, cyclists, swimmers)
- Health and medical professionals (exercise physiologists, physiotherapists, sports physicians, specialists)
- Fitness professionals (personal trainers, strength & conditioning)
- Students (health, exercise, sports sciences)
Free access for The Physical Performance Show Patreons
Become a TPPS Patron from just USD$5 per month and support the Show’s production.
About Renee McGregor
Renee McGregor is prolific. In clinical practice Renee specialises in relative energy deficiency in sport, eating disorders, the female athlete and of course athletic health and performance. Her clinical practice and knowledge is supported by extensive experience working in both clinical and performance nutrition including the Olympic Games in London 2012, the Paralympic Games in Rio in 2016, and the Commonwealth Games in 2018 on the Gold Coast.
Renee is the best selling author of the “Fast Fuels” training series and “Orthorexia, When Healthy Eating Goes Bad” and today’s expert edition is an exploration around all things fueling for the athlete.