Episode 29: Jordan Mercer – Ironwoman Champion
Brad Beer recently sat down with Ironwoman Champion – Jordan Mercer for Episode 29 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
Brad has a fire-side chat with Jordan who shares her story and achievements as a Ironwoman Champion.
To listen to Episode 29
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get our future upcoming exciting guests!
In this episode Jordan shares:
- Jordan’s love of playing guitar, music and freestyle rapping
- Being offered a position at AIS in Canberra at 12 years old.
- Jordan’s success in Surf Lifesaving
- Jordan’s first ironwoman competition
- Jordan on how she was feeling during the races
- Jordan’s focus on the Summer of Surf Series
- Training for Molokai, Hawaii
- Working with the High Performance Team at Red Bull
- Jordan’s Physical Challenge this week
To follow Jordan Mercer
To follow on social Instagram
0:00 Welcome Jordan Mercer
2:00 Jordan’s love of playing guitar, music and freestyle rapping
5:00 Being offered a position at AIS in Canberra at 12 years old.
10:00 Jordan’s success in Surf Lifesaving
15:00 Jordan’s first ironwoman competition
21:00 Jordan on how she was feeling during the races
23:30 Jordan’s training mantra
27:00 Jordan’s focus on the Summer of Surf Series
32:00 Jordan’s sleep routine
33:00 Molokai event in Hawaii
40:00 Olympic competition
45:00 Jordan’s advice to perform at your physical best
47:45 Working with High Performance Team at Red Bull
53:00 Who Jordan admires the most
58:00 Physical Challenge – 2 x 1km runs per week
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)