Episode 30: Genevieve LaCaze – Dual AUS Olympian, 3000m Steeplechase & 5000m
Brad Beer recently sat down with Dual AUS Olympian, 3000m steeplechase & 5000m - Genevieve LaCaze for Episode 30 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
Brad has a fire-side chat with Genevieve who shares her story and insights into a remarkable athletic career in Steeplechase.
To listen to Episode 30
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get our future upcoming exciting guests!
In this episode Genevieve shares:
- What scares Genevieve the most
- Genevieve’s amazing year of consistent Personal Best times
- What was going through Genevieve’s mind on the starting line
- Why Genevieve loves training in a group
- What Genevieve has happening over the next year
- Genevieve growing up on the Gold Coast and excelling at cross country.
- Being offered a full athletic scholarship to a College in America.
- Genevieve’s thoughts on burning out early.
- The struggles runners face.
- Genevieve’s Ankle fracture.
- Tough training sessions
- Why Genevieve admires Emma Coburn
- Genevieve’s bucket list of having 5 kids
To follow Genevieve LaCaze
To follow on social @gengen_lacaze (Insta), @gengen_lacaze (Twitter), Facebook
0:00 Introduction - Genevieve LaCaze
4:30 What scares Genevieve the most
6:30 Genevieve’s amazing year of consistent Personal Best times
9:30 What was going through your Genevieve's mind on the starting line
16:00 Training in a group
18:00 What Genevieve has happening over the next year
20:00 Genevieve growing up on the Gold Coast and excelling at cross country.
22:00 Being offered a full athletic scholarship to a college in America.
26:00 Genevieve’s thoughts on athletes burning out early.
30:30 Genevieve on the struggles as a runner.
33:20 Genevieve’s Ankle fracture.
42:00 Tough training sessions
46:10 Lightning round of questions
49:30 Why Genevieve admires Emma Coburn
55:30 Your physical challenge – 20 chin ups
57:55 Genevieve’s bucket list of having 5 kids
59:55 Upcoming Podcast
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)