Episode 35: Caine Eckstein – 24hr Pull Up World Record Holder – 7620 Pull Ups
Brad Beer recently sat down with 24hr Pull Up World Record Holder – 7620 Pull Ups – Caine Eckstein for Episode 35 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
Brad has a fire-side chat with Caine who unpacks the preparation, strength and endurance that it took to break the Pull Up record.
To listen to Episode 35
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get our future upcoming exciting guests!
In this episode Caine shares:
- Caine unpacks his training leading up to the Pull Up World Record
- How Caine found out the record had been updated at the last minute
- The Fatigue at 18 hours into the Record
- Caine’s team and Support Crew
- The toll on Caine’s hands with pull ups
- Being awake for 48 hours straight
- Coping with Injury leading into Ironman series
- Caine is training for Coast to Coast in February
- Caine’s 100 Club App
To follow Caine Eckstein
To follow Caine on social @CaineEckstein (Twitter), Facebook, @Caine.Eckstein (INSTA)
The 100 Club App on iTunes
3:00 Welcome Caine Eckstein
6:30 Caine unpacks his training for the Pull Up Competition
11:00 Finding out the record had changed.
14:00 Fatiguing at 18 hours.
15:30 Caine’s team and support crew members
18:00 The toll on Caine’s hands with pull ups
20:00 Using Sponges throughout the record
23:00 Coping with Injury
27:00 Being awake for 48 hours straight
30:00 Caine is training for Coast to Coast in February
32:00 100 Club App
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)