In episode 251 of The Physical Performance Show Brad Beer shares the highlights and best of sections of the 2020 TOP 10 Featured Performers.
It is that time of year where we look back at the calendar year, and we review some of the highlights of our featured performers. In prior years we've labelled this episode The Best of where we've sourced feedback around popular episodes that really struck a chord with the learnings that were shared. However, this year, we've just looked straight at the data, that is, the number of downloads per episode and today we review the top 10 most downloaded featured performer editions of 2020.
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- Abdi Abdahraman - 5X US Olympian, Episode 221 of The Physical Performance Show
- Mike Wardian - US Ultra and Marathon Runner, Episode 210 of The Physical Performance Show
- Jake Riley - USA Olympic Marathon Rep, Episode 209 of The Physical Performance Show
- Vicky Holland - 2018 World Triathlon Series Champion & Olympic Bronze Medalist, Episode 212 of The Physical Performance Show
- Dave McNeill - Dual AUS Olympian, Episode 199 of The Physical Performance Show
- Iron Cowboy James Lawrence - Guinness World Record Holder: 50/50/50, Episode 201 of The Physical Performance Show
- Brett Robinson - AUS Olympian, 59:57 AUS Half Mara Record Holder, Episode 206 of The Physical Performance Show
- Cam Brown - 12x Iron man New Zealand Triathlon Champion, Episode 214 of The Physical Performance Show
- Zane Robertson - NZ Olympian, Episode 203 of The Physical Performance Show
- Jonny Brownlee - Double Olympic & Commonwealth Medalist, 2012 World Triathlon Series Champion, Episode 216/217 of The Physical Performance Show
Show Sponsor: Endure IQ
Whether you’re an athlete or coach, ENDURE IQ aims to empower you with the knowledge, tools, and strategies to optimise your sports performance. To get you started ENDURE IQ will gift you $25 towards your first ENDURE IQ purchase - use the code BRADBEER at the checkout. Information is useful, but knowing how to use it is powerful. ENDURE IQ - hitting the sweet spot of performance, health and enjoyment. Visit endureiq.com
To follow Jake Riley
Strava: Jacob Riley
Jake Riley and His Coach Were ‘Broken.’ Now, They’re Going to the Olympics
To follow Vicky Holland
To follow Dave McNeill
To follow James Lawrence
Strava: James Lawrence
To follow Brett Robinson
Strava: Brett Robinson
To follow Cam Brown
Website: Cameron Brown
To follow Zane Robertson
To follow Jonny Brownlee
YouTube: Brownlee TV
Our aim is to help further your physical performance LEARNINGS through ongoing FREE access to our tri-annually held Livestream events with key performance speakers.
These Livestream events in 2020 have proven to popular across the globe & it's our pleasure to say THANK YOU for your support of the Show through FREE access vs the usual $49 access fee for the Livestreams and post event recordings.
We have been endeavouring to support the endurance sports community of athletes, coaches, and practitioners since Show launch in 2016 through a weekly outputted Show.
As a way of continuing to improve on quality and assisting our audience after 240 Episodes we are appreciative of any patrons that wish to support the Show going forwards through a low monthly contribution.
Keep pursuing your Physical Best Performance.
3:30 Abdi Abdahraman
7:00 Mike Wardian
13:10 Jake Riley
19:50 Vicky Holland
22:55 Dave McNeill
27:25 James Lawrence – Iron Cowboy
33:20 Brett Robinson
37:10 Cam Brown
42:00 Zane Robertson
52:20 Johnny Brownlee
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer
(Twitter) or @brad_beer