In episode 250 of The Physical Performance Show Brad Beer shares the highlights and best of sections of the 2020 TOP 10 Expert Editions.
It is that time of year where we look back at the calendar year, and we review some of the highlights of our expert editions.
In prior years we’ve labelled this episode The Best of where we’ve sourced feedback around popular episodes that really struck a chord with the learnings that were shared.
However, this year, we’ve just looked straight at the data, that is, the number of downloads per episode and today we review the top 10 most downloaded expert editions of 2020.
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- Assistant Prof Patrick Wilson (PhD), Sport Nutrition Scientist: The Athlete’s Gut, Episode 231 of The Physical Performance Show
- Dr Amit Mistry, Sports & Exercise Psychiatrist. Athlete Mental Health, Episode 229 of The Physical Performance Show
- Dan Plews (PhD), Heat Training & Acclimation for the Endurance Athlete, Episode 213 of The Physical Performance Show
- Dr Ebonie Rio (PhD), NHMRC Senior Research Fellow, Sports Physiotherapist, Episode 222 of The Physical Performance Show
- Joe Friel, Co-Founder Training Peaks, Triathlon ‘coach of coaches’, Endurance Sports Author, Episode 218 of The Physical Performance Show
- Chris Bramah, Physiotherapist, Running Biomechanics Researcher ‘Biomechanics of the Running Athlete, Episode 223 of The Physical Performance Show
- Prof Peter Reaburn, Maximising Health & Performance of the Masters Athlete, Episode 215 of The Physical Performance Show
- Dr Stephen Seiler, Acclaimed Sports Scientist: COVID training & marathon considerations, Episode 219 of The Physical Performance Show
- Dr Nicky Keay, RED-S, Hormones health & performance, Episode 198 of The Physical Performance Show
- Stacy Sims, PhD, Female Physiology & Endurance Training #womenarenotsmallmen, Episode 207 of The Physical Performance Show
Show Sponsor: Endure IQ
Whether you’re an athlete or coach, ENDURE IQ aims to empower you with the knowledge, tools, and strategies to optimise your sports performance. To get you started ENDURE IQ will gift you $25 towards your first ENDURE IQ purchase – use the code BRADBEER at the checkout. Information is useful, but knowing how to use it is powerful. ENDURE IQ – hitting the sweet spot of performance, health and enjoyment. Visit endureiq.com
. Also enjoy ENDURE IQ Founder Dan Plews Expert Edition: ‘Heat Training & Acclimation for the Endurance Athlete’
To follow Dr Patrick Wilson
To follow Dr Dan Plews
Website: Plews and Prof
To follow Ebonie Rio
Latrobe University BIO
Email: [email protected]
To follow Joe Friel
Website: Joe Friel
Joe Friel Book Compilation
To follow Chris Bramah
Researchgate Profile: Chris Bramah
Running Performance Clinic
To follow Prof Peter Reaburn
To follow Dr. Stephen Seiler
YouTube: Inside Sport Science
Training Peaks Interview
Dr Stephen Seiler’s Research Articles
Our aim is to help further your physical performance LEARNINGS through ongoing FREE access to our tri-annually held Livestream events with key performance speakers.
These Livestream events in 2020 have proven to popular across the globe & it’s our pleasure to say THANK YOU for your support of the Show through FREE access vs the usual $49 access fee for the Livestreams and post event recordings.
We have been endeavouring to support the endurance sports community of athletes, coaches, and practitioners since Show launch in 2016 through a weekly outputted Show.
As a way of continuing to improve on quality and assisting our audience after 240 Episodes we are appreciative of any patrons that wish to support the Show going forwards through a low monthly contribution.
Keep pursuing your Physical Best Performance.
4:47 Dr Patrick Wilson
8:53 Dr Amit Mistry
13:20 Dr Dan Plews
18:26 Dr Ebonie Rio
24:15 Joe Friel
31:50 Chris Bramah
38:20 Prof Peter Reaburn
43:30 Dr Stephen Seiler
51:46 Dr Nicky Keay
55:55 Dr Stacy Sims
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to the show host @Brad_Beer
(Twitter) or @brad_beer