During the 3 hour event acclaimed Sports Scientist Stephen Seiler (PhD) covers these four topics:
- Session 1: Understanding the Big Training Picture for Long Term Development.
- Session 2: How low and How Long for “The 80%”?
- Session 3: High Intensity Training Sessions: Intensify or Extend?
- Session 4: Training Monitoring: Train-Eat-Sleep-Adjust.
- Session 5: Q&A.
On-demand access to a recording of the livestream is available shortly after the event for those that want watch again or missed the event.
- Pdfs of slides
- A recorded copy of the Livestream
Webinar is ideal for:
- Coaches (all levels: junior to elite)
- Athletes (all levels-especially endurance athletes: runners, triathletes, rowers, cyclists, swimmers)
- Health and medical professionals (exercise physiologists, physiotherapists, sports physicians, specialists)
- Fitness professionals (personal trainers, strength & conditioning)
- Students (health, exercise, sports sciences)
Free access for The Physical Performance Show Patreons
Become a TPPS Patron from just USD$5 per month and support the Show’s production.
About Dr Stephen Seiler
Dr Stephen Seiler is an American Sports Scientist who now resides in Norway. Stephen has been the past Dean of Faculty of Health and Sports Sciences at the University of Agder in Norway, a former Research and Senior Consultant for the Norwegian Olympic Federation and an Executive Board Member of Directus for the European College of Sports Science. Stephen is acclaimed worldwide amongst Coaches, Researchers, Athletes and Health Professionals for his work into Optimising Endurance Training. Stephen is perhaps best known for his work on Polarised Training.