Episode 12: Masters Bodybuilding Champion – Rob Quatro
Brad Beer recently sat down with Rob Quatro – Masters Bodybuilding Champion for Episode 12 of The Physical Performance Show podcast.
Brad has a fire-side chat with Rob, discussing the highs and lows of his journey from Boxing to becoming a Champion Natural Bodybuilder.
To listen to Episode 12
To listen to the full interview on I -Tunes click HERE>>
To listen to the interview on Soundcloud click HERE>>
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you get our future upcoming exciting guests!
In this episode Rob shares:
- Introduction Rob Quatro and Team 360 Health
- Robbie’s natural optimism
- Robbie’s greatest fitness accomplishment
- How Robbie skipped the amateur step of a boxing career and went straight into a professional fighting career
- How Robbie first turned down the Vegas Musclemania World Competition
- Robbie’s conversation with Mike Tyson
- What sort of preparation Robbie goes through for a competition.
- Robbie’s typical day two weeks out of competition.
- The unhealthy side of bodybuilding
- Robbie’s Sporting Bucket List
- Robbie’s focus on recovery
- Personal Bucket list items
To follow Rob Quatro
To follow Rob on social @Rob.Quatro (Twitter), Facebook, @robquatro (INSTA)
To follow Team 360 Health
Team 360 Health Website, @Team360health (Twitter), @team360health (INSTA)
||Introduction Rob Quatro and Team 360 Health
||What is one thing that scares you the most?
||What would you rate as your greatest fitness accomplishment
||Robbie’s first fight
||What kept Robbie from pursuing a boxing career
||How Rugby was Robbie’s first passion
||World natural bodybuilding championship title
||Meeting Mike Tyson
||What sort of preparation Robbie goes through for a competition.
||Describe a typical day, 2 weeks out from competition
||What is the craziest thing that you’ve seen in competition?
||The unhealthy side of bodybuilding
||Robbie’s top tip
||Robbie’s Sporting Bucket List
||Robbie’s focus on recovery
||Personal Bucket list items
For questions and comments about this Episode
Send to to the show host @Brad_Beer (Twitter)